Do you want to type Vietnamese online without any software or installation? Whether you are a beginner or an advanced learner, Huyhoa.net can help you achieve your goals. Huyhoa.net is a free and easy-to-use tool that helps you master the Vietnamese keyboard layout and improve your typing speed and accuracy. In this guide, we will show you how to use Huyhoa.net for Vietnamese typing and share some tips and tricks to make your learning process more fun and effective.
This is free software used to type Vietnamese Online. You don't need to download Unikey or Vietkey anymore, you can type accented Vietnamese right on Huy Hoa website.
This tool allows you to easily type Vietnamese characters without a Vietnamese keyboard. You can type and edit your text in the box and then copy it to your document, e-mail message, etc.
Functions of Vietnamese Online Typing tool
Virtual Vietnamese keyboard:
This Vietnamese Typing Tool has the following main functions:
- Type accented Vietnamese on any Desktop or Laptop
- Virtual Vietnamese keyboard: This is a method that lets you use a virtual keyboard on your screen to enter Vietnamese characters.
- There is no need to install any software on the device
- Typing Accented Vietnamese on Windows, Linux, Mac OS or Phone
- No need to install Unikey or Vietkey
- Works like an Unikey Keyboarding Online
- Supports all available typing methods on Unikey or Vietkey
- Can type by Telex, VNI, VIQR
- Works both on PC, smart phones, and tablets
How to type vietnamese online?
There are different ways to type Vietnamese online, depending on your preference and convenience. Here are some of the common methods:
TELEX: This is a method that uses the letters s, f, r, x, j to represent the five tones of Vietnamese (sắc, huyền, hỏi, ngã, nặng) and some other letters to represent special characters. For example, to type "Em tập đánh Tiếng Việt", you would type "Em taajp ddasnh Tieesng Vieejt".
VIQR: This is a method that uses punctuation marks to represent the tones and special characters of Vietnamese. For example, to type "Em tập đánh Tiếng Việt", you would type "Em ta^.p dda'nh Tie^'ng Vie^.t".
VNI: This is a method that uses numbers to represent the tones and special characters of Vietnamese. For example, to type "Em tập đánh Tiếng Việt", you would type "Em ta65p d9a1nh Tie61ng Vie65t".
Online Vietnamese keyboard: This is a method that allows you to use a virtual keyboard on your screen to type Vietnamese characters. You can use your mouse or your physical keyboard to select the characters you want. For example, you can use this website: https://huyhoa.net/en/vietnamese-typing/ to access an online Vietnamese keyboard.
Instructions for using Vietnamese Typing Online
- Step 1: First, access to Vietnamese Typing Online at: https://huyhoa.net/go-tieng-viet-online/
- Step 2: Then choose the typing method you used the most at item number 1 on Image 1 below.
- Step 3: Type text into the text-box with the word "Enter your text ...".
- Step 4: Left click on item 2 "Select All" to highlight all text you have just typed.
- Step 5: Left click on item 3 "Copy" to copy the highlighted text in step 4.
- Step 6: Paste the text somewhere else like Facebook, Zalo or anywhere.
Example sentence: Phần mềm gõ tiếng Việt có dấu online của Huy Hòa
|Phaafn meefm gox Tieesng Vieejt cos daasu online cura Huy Hoaf
|Pha^`n me^`m Go~ Tie^'ng Vie^.t co' da^'u online cu?a Huy Hoa`
|Pha62n me62m go4 tie61ng Vie65t co1 da61u online cu3a Huy Hoa2
How to Typing Vietnamese accented
Telex (or TELEX) is a Vietnamese typing method in the form of unmarked by the Vietnamese telegram signal, when entering text into a computer from an international keyboard. This typing method is based on a convention of Vietnamese language expression on telex, called telex convention. Wikipedia
VIQR (short for Vietnamese Quoted-Readable), also known as Vietnet is a convention to write Vietnamese letters using 7-bit ASCII encoding. Because of its convenience, this convention is commonly used on the Internet, especially when Unicode encoding has not been widely applied. Currently, VIQR convention is still used by some people or letter groups.Wikipedia
VNI is one of the conventions for entering Vietnamese from the international keyboard into text on the computer by typing the number after the letter. Wikipedia